Sunday, March 1, 2015

Selling Condos With the Help of my Neighbors!



I may not have emphasized this enough before, but I really love living on-site at Academy Hill Groton!

Today was a Sunday like any other for me at Academy Hill.  A few of the neighborhood ladies had planned to surprise an expecting mom with a stealthily-planned baby shower, and a few of us who are dads were home taking care of kid-duty during the baby shower.  I started my day in a very happy mood, knowing that a beloved neighbor and friend would be surprised in such a memorable way.

While my wife was away and attending the festivities for the expectant mother to be, I continued with my sales-center/model home open house today and my daughter Anna, a first-grader at Florence Roche Elementary, was playing with neighborhood kids over a friend's house a few doors down from my current model home.

While showing a detached condominium home to a group of prospective buyers today, one of my more recent sales from last year stopped in to say hello and to offer some words of encouragement to our party.  Another walking her dog had a few positive exchanges with us as we parked our vehicles.  This may seem like a small and insignificant thing to do, but the sincere and honest feedback of our neighbors goes a long way in portraying how great it really is here.

Representing the ongoing sales here at the Academy Hill development, I sometimes forget that everything and anything that a sales professional like me would have to say, would always sound positive and wonderful since I am trying to sell these homes!  It is really a pleasure to have such genuinely happy people stop in and interact, who have actually gone through the purchase process with us before, available and willing to say such nice things about their experience here, too!  Thanks, neighbors!


Arthur Haskins
Sales Director
Academy Hill Groton
Sales@AcademyHillHomes
@AcademyArthur
(877) 448-0055
www.AcademyHillHomes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment