Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Remaining Reachable to You 7 Days a Week, Even With my Slightly Unusual Schedule!

Today is a Tuesday, and as some may have noticed, my on-site office is not open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  My open house hours are typically every other day, however, Thursdays through Mondays, from 11 AM to 4 PM.



Most people are busy with work on Monday through Friday, and most people will typically have the weekend days off.  As the only representative who is physically here on-site, I felt it best to make myself available at Academy Hill Groton on these weekend days, both Saturdays and Sundays, choosing Tuesdays and Wednesdays as my down time, to catch up with personal business and pleasure with my family.

Sometimes, I may have an interested person trying to contact me on a Tuesday or Wednesday.  While I will try my absolute best to connect with incoming calls and emails on any day, another dedicated colleague is also typically helping me to answer any questions on the days I am usually relieved of on-site duty.

If she, too, is not there to answer your phone calls or emails, please just leave a message or an email, and I am happy to respond and answer any questions as soon as my schedule permits, typically responding right away, or within less than 24 hours on those two days I am off.  It is always a pleasure to try to accommodate any request for a model home showing, but our regular Thursday through Monday office hour days are a guaranteed best time to ensure availability, even at last-minute.

I look forward to hearing about your interest in Academy Hill, anytime.  We are here to discuss your interest so please call, visit, or email, with questions!


Sincerely,

Arthur Haskins
Sales Director
Academy Hill Groton
176 Cherry Tree Lane
Groton, MA 01450
Sales@AcademyHillHomes.com
@AcademyArthur
(877) 448 0055


No comments:

Post a Comment