Thursday, July 26, 2012

The "Princess Bed House"


Does anyone here remember this "princess" bed?  Seeing the Academy Hill model homes being staged with furniture and decor is always a fun part of my job.  From my experience, I think that our professional designer Linda Goodwin has a great eye for furnishings and decor, creating the most memorable viewing experience for our open house guests.   I particularly enjoyed using the home at 25 Magnolia Lane as the sales office because of her great staging.

I hold this particular "princess" bed responsible for the unusually high number of buyers with young girls during the time I was using the Expanded Sterling-style model home on Magnolia Lane.  My daughter calls this model home the "princess bed house"!  (For the record, contrary to rumors, I do not take naps in the princess bed on my breaks.  It is far too short for my stature and the mattress is far too firm.)

Habitech has many, great new communities throughout the area with Linda Goodwin's staging, and sometimes I might lose a set of furniture to one site or another, while gaining or losing individual pieces in the process.   I am happy to report that the staged model home at 25 Magnolia Lane has recently sold, and it will soon be readied for our newest residents to join Academy Hill.  As a result, I might lose some of this home's furniture as Linda continues to work her magic, updating and adding new items, phasing out the looks that are no longer as exciting.  However, I will certainly be keeping the princess bed on-site!  Time for a new princess bed house, though...  perhaps the new Chesterfield Plan on Arbor Way?

Arthur Haskins

Sales Director
Academy Hill Homes
12b Rose Crest Way
Groton, MA 01450
877-448-0055
direct: 978 448 4000
cell: 413 768 8508
fax: 978 448 4020
http://www.academyhillhomes.com/

3 comments:

  1. I am remembering a fond Halloween Party and our kids singing (or yelling) Bippidi Boppidi Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the other day I found 3 toy spiders from the Halloween party when I was sprucing up the home for potential buyer visits. What a snow storm we had that day, too! Glad the kids had fun, though. My daughter Anna looks forward to next Halloween! The new owners will be moved in by then, so maybe we can have it at one of the single family homes this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla will forever remember the princess bed when we came to Academy Hill for the first time! It had her at "hello"...!

    ReplyDelete