Saturday, July 28, 2012

Post Something Fun!



When I created this blog page, I invited everyone with whom I have done business with at Academy Hill to have the ability to participate as "authors".  You may have received a generic email  "invitation" to participate in the blog.  Please have fun and fell free to post something!  If you did not receive an email invitation to post to this blog, please let me know.  Some of my email addresses may need updating.  You also may need to set up an account first.

If you would like to share a suggestion for the community, an event, party, or even if you would just like to share recipes, a great website links, etc. that would be great!  Let me know if I can be of any help with posting here.


Arthur Haskins

Sales Director
Academy Hill Homes
24 Arbor Way
Groton, MA 01450
877-448-0055
direct: 978 448 4000
cell: 413 768 8508
fax: 978 448 4020
http://www.academyhillhomes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment