Saturday, August 11, 2012

8 Qualities of Remarkable Employees





I am seeing a significant number of new relocations to the area for work this year and naturally, I try my best to make certain that the hiring companies are well aware of Academy Hill's great location and excellent values.

One of our residents (thank you Doug!) got me hooked on Inc.com, a business website that has helpful and informative articles covering just about all facets of business and entrepreneurism.  One of my favorite recent articles describes the 8 Qualities of Remarkable Employees: 

 8 Qualities of Remarkable Employees

I have shared this with a few area Human Resource Directors I've met at events at the Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce and through some of our residents here at Academy Hill.  Feel free to share this link, and especially a link to our Academy Hill website with your HR director, too!

Thanks,

Arthur Haskins


Sales Director
Academy Hill Homes
24 Arbor Way
Groton, MA 01450
877-448-0055
direct: 978 448 4000
cell: 413 768 8508
fax: 978 448 4020
http://www.academyhillhomes.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment